Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hello October!

Welcome to the fun!    It's another GREAT Time for SOTM Blog Hop!
  


We're glad you're joining us,  If you're hopping along with us, you've just come from Dana's Blog.   Please keep hopping along, you'll see lots of great ideas to use this fun holiday stamp set.



I'll be back with more artwork using this set, it's a fun one.  Can't believe the holidays are coming up quickly ... The sketch I used this week is MOJO Monday 417 - Tall and Skinny


Have fun,  the next stop is Brenda's Blog.

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Fundamentals Whimsy, CS Ruby, Kraft, Chocolate Stamps S1510 Twinkle, Ink Ruby, Juniper, Chocolate, Cotton Candy, Sparkle Trim Red, Gold Sequins

11 comments:

Brenda Lapp said...

Great card. I love the repeat stamping down the left side.

Unknown said...

I like the use of different color sparkle trim on the card.

Unknown said...

Great card, love the glitter!

Unknown said...

Love the sparkle!

Lauren said...

These are so pretty and gorgeous- love the soft colours!

Zella said...

Love, Love, LOVE!!! Can't believe that it's time to start thinking about Christmas cards but gee, it is October. :) Yours are wonderful!!!!

Maureen said...

Great idea-- love the soft sentiment and then the bold one! Love them.

Kathy Burrows said...

Love the bling on your first card. I don't make many tall and skinny cards, but this one inspires me to start.

Sheila Bennett said...

Love your pink card! The little light looks so great in pink. :)

Cat Nowak said...

Great cards. I love the color choices and the way you repeated the sentiment.

Wendy K. said...

Beautiful cards!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...