Monday, April 6, 2015

We're Celebrating ... AGAIN


with a Seasonal Expressions #2 ... woohoo! 

Only this time it's the Summer version of the Seasonal Expressions and that's even better!  I hope you've had the chance to check it out because there are lots of fun items in the book and you won't want to miss .... I know I'm anxious for my April order to get here.

If you're hopping along with us, you've come from Jennifer's Blog.  I'm glad you're here.  My boys are grown but yesterday at Easter,  I realized that even though they're adults, it's still LOTS of FUN to celebrate together.   I captured some cute photos of the sweet stuff I picked up for my oldest DS and I couldn't wait to scrap it...of course, I didn't have the pictures printed but I saw this cute sketch on scrapbook.com "PageMaps" challenge and it fit perfectly.    Add the beautiful Blossoms Paper, Stickease and Coral Reef Sequins and my page is ready and waiting for photos. 


Now HOP on over to check out Haley's Blog and check out the wonderful inspiration she has for us!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Blossom,  Ink Sunset, Blossom Stickease, Washi Tape Lagoon Hearts, Coral Reef Sequins, Cricut Cartridge Artbooking

14 comments:

Brenda Lapp said...

Gorgeous layout.

Haley D. said...

Your layout is so pretty!

PaigeDolecki said...

Terrific Easter layout! Love the new washi tape on it!

Unknown said...

Very Nice layout! Love your use of the washi tape in the various accents!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful!!!

debbie said...

Beautiful layout, love it and love the colors of this paper!

Wendy K. said...

Very pretty layout!

Michelle Stewart said...

Lovely layout. Nice job.

Pam said...

Beautiful layout!!

Judy Faye Garner said...

Great layout!!!! and ready for pictures.

Shalana said...

Very nice layout. All ready to go! TFS

Anonymous said...

it's fun to have layouts ready and awaiting pictures.

Dari said...

TFS :). I am seriously considering scraplifting this for my monthly scrapbooking group. Great job!

Nikka Geers said...

So cheerful

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...