Friday, April 3, 2015

Together

Hello Friday!  It's time once again for another fun Challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare #136.  This week we're playing along with Pixie, Colonial White, Slate and Silver! 

I have a month to come up with an Anniversary gift for my DH.  It will be 27 years together, whew!   He's always, always a great gift giver, creative and sweet.  I on the other hand, well, struggle....LOL.  As I was thinking about it today, these fun stamps came to mind and since this was on the only pixie pink I had... it worked for the card. 

Check out the fun peek at the new Bubbly Enamel Shapes that are in the CTMH Expressions II Idea book just launched.  Lots of cute colors and shapes, be sure to check it out.  My card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #178.

CTMH Supplies:  CS Slate, Black, Paper Fundamentals Whimsy, Basic, Stamps D1636  I Do, Ink Black, Shimmer Trim Pink, Silver, Bubbly Enamel Shapes, Puffies, Hexagon EB Folder

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...