Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Wow ... I'm not sure where the Fall went but I sure wasn't blogging!   It does feel good to be back and I really enjoyed the afternoon as I finished wrapping some presents for family and made more Christmas Cards.   I have all of the ones for this year signed, sealed and ready for the USPS but I was in the mood for some Christmas music and stamping.   This sketch is MOJO Monday #323

 Count Down On ...

Supplies:  CTMH Z1473 Die-Cut Cards White Daisy,  CS CTMH Ruby, Juniper, Whisper,  CTMH Sparkle and Shine DSP, CTMH Stamps C1567 Santa Claus,  CTMH Ink Ruby, Juniper, Whisper,  CTMH Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape, CTMH Ruby Mini Medley Twine

1 comment:

tjhubner said...

This card is very attractive with it's shape and the way you used the colors. :-) -B

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.