Friday, August 2, 2013

Look Whoos Here ...

Fun, Fun!   I actually got quite a few scrap pages done in late July which is good since I still have LOTS of pictures to create pages for.   This is one of my favorite as I got the opportunity to go to CTMH Convention and Jeanette Lynton, Founder and CEO of CTMH was interviewed during the last day of the event.   She's such an Inspiration!   What a great business lady!    This week at Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #54 we're using Champagne or Cashmere with your choice of colors.  I've been using Cashmere for my convention pages and on this one I used the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.   If you haven't seen the images yet, be sure to check it out - AWESOME! 

Happy Friday!

Supplies:  CTMH CS Cashmere, Honey, Black, Cranberry, Juniper,  CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge,

2 comments:

Cheryl Even said...

I'm saving up for the Artbooking cartridge! It's so inspiring seeing what you and other consultants have done with it.

Sharon Madson said...

Great page! Love your Blog! :)

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...