Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Yup ... Still Scrappin!

Whew!

I can't believe how long it's been since I've added a scrap page to my blog!  I definitely have still been scrappin'.  Perhaps not as much as I've been busy traveling and when home had some card projects but my albums are filling up nicely.   This is a scraplift page from sb.com.  My youngest DS and GF at Easter.   Aren't they a cute couple?  :)  

Supplies:   CTMH Chantilly Paper Pack,  CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, CTMH Chantilly Chipboard, CTMH Ric Rac Ribbon Rounds,  Big Brads

No comments:

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.