Saturday, June 29, 2013

Family Time ... It's All Good

Wow!  Actually got some Scrap Time this week ... so very happy!  These adorable picts are from a recent visit we had with family.   What a great, great time.  So glad we could catch up.  I'm always amused to watch the cousins interact.   They sure do love my youngest DS.   This layout is from the Current CTMH Ideabook.   It was very fun!   I made this page for layout swaps at Convention other than I changed up my 1st page slightly for one for myself.

Supplies:  CTMH Claire, CTMH Stamps,  CTMH Ink Outdoor Denim, Sunset, CTMH Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy, CTMH Outdoor Denim Ribbon

No comments:

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.