Monday, May 20, 2013

It's Ok ... it's Monday

Happy Monday to you!  I had a great weekend crafting since my allergies went crazy when the tree pollen count skyrocketed Friday.   Oh well,  I had been wanting to get some cards and layouts done and that's just what happened.   I actually scrapped more than stamped because it was SCS VSBN Scrap Challenges.   Not sure if you've ever had time
to check out the Scrap Challenges at SCS but they're
a great chance to be inspired to Scrap!   My card today is using colors from this week's Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #43. The challenge is to use Cranberry, Honey and Outdoor Denim.   I added a flower to my card for the H2H Flower Challenge and stamped my background for the ABC Card Challenge this week. 

I hope you have a fun and crafty week ahead! 

Supplies:  CTMH CS Cranberry, CTMH Ink Honey, Cranberry,  CTMH Stamps CC1020 It's Your Day, CTMH Buttons, CTMH Ribbon, CTH Sparkles

5 comments:

Kigz said...

Awesome patterns and textures in this one! Lela, I love how you tilted the papers and inked the sentiment shape! The chevron ribbon is perfect! :)

Becca Whitham said...

What a great card!! You really got your money's worth out of this one. I'd not heard of some of those challenges, so I had fun linking to them. I also really like your "Tommy" scrapbook page in the previous post. Graduation is such a proud time and you captured it perfectly for your Navy nephew.

tjhubner said...

Great card. Neat blog. You've got a new follower! :-) -B

Cheryl Even said...

Lela, I love this cute, happy card. I may have to CASE it if you don't mind!

Tamytha said...

Love the design and your color choices! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.