Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fool's

haha!  That's how I feel about this card....hmmm.   The busy background was just a little much.  It looked so good in my head ... yup, April Fools!    I do like the flower diecut.  I haven't cut that one before.    The sketch (which is really cute so I'll have to try again) is this week's Freshly Made Sketches #79.  



Supplies:  CTMH Chantilly Paper,  CTMH Stamps Card Chatter,  CTMH Ink Outdoor Denim,  CTMH Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy,   CTMH Sparkles

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

I love your mix of color and pattern - so springy! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.