Countdown to Valentines -- Day 2

Happy Saturday!   Welcome to Day #2 of my Countdown to Valentines!   If you stopped by yesterday, you saw that I am hosting a countdown to Valentines Day.   I absolutely LOVE Hearts and my favorite color is red and purple ... chocolate ... and flowers ... and, well you get the idea.   It's a great time for me to host a count down to all things fun for 14 of Feb.

Today's card is made from last year's CTMH Valentine Pack - Sweetheart!   I don't have much left because I did Valentines and layouts with it last year but I'll be using what I have left for this years countdown.  This card sketch is from Sketch Frenzy Friday  #1228.    It worked perfectly to show off some of the heart patterns I can cut with my CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge!   It's my favorite!  

Day #2 ... Enjoy the Love

Supplies:  CTMH Sweetheart Paper,  Smoothie, Black & Cranberry CS,  CTMH Black Ink,  CTMH Stamps Priceless Love Word Puzzle, CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge, CTMH Pink Sparkles,  CB Heart Folder, Misc Pink Ribbon

Comments

Cheryl Even said…
How fun! Love the pretty card and can't wait to see what else you create.
Becca Whitham said…
Oh. My. Goodness. I adore this card. I have a ton of that Sweetheart paper left, and I'm always looking for ways to use it. Thanks for this idea. I have already copied it into my CASE file under "Valentines" ideas

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time