Saturday, February 2, 2013

Countdown to Valentines -- Day 2

Happy Saturday!   Welcome to Day #2 of my Countdown to Valentines!   If you stopped by yesterday, you saw that I am hosting a countdown to Valentines Day.   I absolutely LOVE Hearts and my favorite color is red and purple ... chocolate ... and flowers ... and, well you get the idea.   It's a great time for me to host a count down to all things fun for 14 of Feb.

Today's card is made from last year's CTMH Valentine Pack - Sweetheart!   I don't have much left because I did Valentines and layouts with it last year but I'll be using what I have left for this years countdown.  This card sketch is from Sketch Frenzy Friday  #1228.    It worked perfectly to show off some of the heart patterns I can cut with my CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge!   It's my favorite!  

Day #2 ... Enjoy the Love

Supplies:  CTMH Sweetheart Paper,  Smoothie, Black & Cranberry CS,  CTMH Black Ink,  CTMH Stamps Priceless Love Word Puzzle, CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge, CTMH Pink Sparkles,  CB Heart Folder, Misc Pink Ribbon

2 comments:

Cheryl Even said...

How fun! Love the pretty card and can't wait to see what else you create.

Becca-expressions said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I adore this card. I have a ton of that Sweetheart paper left, and I'm always looking for ways to use it. Thanks for this idea. I have already copied it into my CASE file under "Valentines" ideas

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...