Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Getting Caught Up?

Well not really but it's a nice thought, LOL!   Spent some time scrappin' today.  I have several pages for this year I'd love to get done.  I'm pretty current so if I could get those done then I would just need to work on "older" pictures.  I've just started sorting those ....   It's fun to have Jord home and hear about college ... it's amazing for me to think he just graduated in June.   This GREAT Sketch is from Even More Scrapping (Cheryl)!   Isn't it great for lots of photos!   I'm sure I'll use it again for Christmas photos.  I love the star cuts from CTMH Cricut Cart Art Philosophy.
Supplies:  CTMH Cardstock Champagne, White, Black, Honey, Reminisce The Graduate DSP, CTMH Cricut Cart Art Philosophy, EK Success Border Punch, Misc Stickers

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...