Blessed

Merry Christmas!  I hope all of you had a happy holiday with Friends and Family!  Happy (almost) Boxing Day to my Canadian Friends!   Today was very peaceful at my house and I got time to enjoy my clean and organized Stamp/Scrap/Office.  It was lovely as my DH got me several items for organizing and I did a major clean and purge.  Next up, the closets.  It's time for stuff to be shared or recycled (perhaps pitched as well, LOL!)

I was playing w/ an older CTMH Paper Pack - Elegant Bouquet.  I love the colors and figured this was the perfect transition from Christmas to New Years/Valentines.   I really like Valentines as I enjoy hearts.   The sketch is from this week's Verve #4 Sketch over at SCS. 

Very Merry! 

Supplies:  CTMH Elegant Bouquet Paper,  Stamps CTMH D1254 Soul Mates, Ink CTMH Cranberry, Garden Green,  CTMH Button Assortment Red,  CTMH Opaques

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time