Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dreaming of Snow, LOL!

Well,  this definitely wasn't the page I was expecting to share with you today but I came across a fun Blog Hop at Creative Scrappers.  I signed on about 8:30 pm and this challenge was only "open" until 9:15 pm so I had 45 minutes to come up with an idea for the sketch.  Wow!  I've never scrapped a page so quickly but it was LOTS of fun trying to finish it up.  I'll go back later and add some stamping and maybe some glitter to my title letters.  This pict is the Polar Bear at the Cincinnati Zoo. 
Supplies:  CTMH Wonderland Paper Pack, CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cart, Misc Ribbon & charms

1 comment:

Ava Gavloski said...

Lela, such a great layout. The colors and embellishments go so well with the picture. nice job

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...