Reunion - Layout #3

I decided to do all of my Reunion Pages using Typeset papers.  I'm not sure why I originally started out with these and I think at this point I would have liked Florentine better but I like how they all look similar in my album.   Do you ever use the same papers for multiple pages?    I probably have picts for 3 more layouts and I ordered an extra pack of Typeset before it retires so I'm good to go.   Page #1 is from this week's SYAO20 Challenge over at Paper Secrets.   I can't believe it's week 20 and I'm still in it  ... love that it's helping get pages done! 

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Typeset,  CTMH Stamps Bingo Alpha,  CTMH Ink Creme Brulee, Juniper, Cocoa,  CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cart,  CTMH Button Assortment Greens, Holiday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time