Monday, June 18, 2012

Reunion - Layout #3

I decided to do all of my Reunion Pages using Typeset papers.  I'm not sure why I originally started out with these and I think at this point I would have liked Florentine better but I like how they all look similar in my album.   Do you ever use the same papers for multiple pages?    I probably have picts for 3 more layouts and I ordered an extra pack of Typeset before it retires so I'm good to go.   Page #1 is from this week's SYAO20 Challenge over at Paper Secrets.   I can't believe it's week 20 and I'm still in it  ... love that it's helping get pages done! 

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Typeset,  CTMH Stamps Bingo Alpha,  CTMH Ink Creme Brulee, Juniper, Cocoa,  CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cart,  CTMH Button Assortment Greens, Holiday

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...