UGLY Paper Challenge

This month over at Friends That Scrap we're having a challenge to use "UGLY" paper. To make the challenge a little more difficult, we chose the ugliest papers from our stash and sent them to another so the "UGLY" paper that we're using is from someone else's stash. I was a little worried. Bless my partner Mary's heart, she must have been doing a MUCH better job over the last few years selecting paper because the paper she sent me wasn't so bad ... actually it came together great for some Grad Cards I needed to get busy on. The vellum on the card is the "UGLY" stuff she sent me, the rest is Close To My Heart cardstock. I started this card with this week's Card Patterns Sketch 164. Of course I had to add a little to the sketch to get my sentiment on the card but inspiration is always welcome!



Supplies: "UGLY" paper vellum unk, Cardstock CTMH Outdoor Denim, Desert Sand, Bamboo; Stamps CTMH c1454 Horizon, c1351 You Did It; CTMH Bling, CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cart, CTMH Button Assortment, White Organdy Ribbon

Comments

Anna-Karin said…
Such a fun 'ugly' paper challenge! Your card turned out wonderfully! Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns this week!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time