Sunday, May 13, 2012

Life! Sit Back and Enjoy the Ride

I found these pictures looking through a box for another item.   They're just some random pictures from some work events but each of them made me laugh as I thought of the memory behind the photos.  It's a good reminder that there are lots of fun things at work,  not just paper,  LOL! The sketch is from this week's SYAO 15 challenge over at Paper Secrets.  We're in a weekly scrap challenge and I can't believe we're already on week 15.  I'm still playing which is even more fun.  These sketches have really helped me "branch out" using sketches to work with the pictures I want to scrap.  I'm learning every week that they're just a starting point and it works great,  doesn't have to be exactly like the sketch.   The CTMH Dotty For You paper was still laying on my desk from the card I did for Mother's Day and just seemed like fun colors for this layout. 

Stay Inspired!

Supplies:   CTMH Paper Pack Dotty For You,   CTMH Stamps C1439 Enjoy Life,  CTMH Ink Sweet Leaf, Sunset, Lagoon,  CTMH Lagoon Ribbon & Metal Accents

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...