Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Stay Inspired





This past New Years Eve found me in a hotel traveling back home from a visit with family. We had such a great time together and of course as you've seen me mention, welcoming my new niece Sarah to the family. As I was thinking about all of the posts about New Years Resolutions and if I wanted to have some, I decided that I wanted to have "goals" instead of Resolutions. I was also searching for my "WORD" of the year. I had originally thought it would be "committed" because there were several areas of my life I wanted to be more committed to but that night as I checked in, I changed my mind. The key card said "Stay Inspired" and that my friends became my "WORD" (s) of the year. I loved that phrase, it sounded so much more positive! It also really felt like it fit all of the areas of my life, even my passion for stamping and scrapbooking! So I wish you a good 2012 and encourage you to Stay Inspired!


The sketch is from this week's Let's Scrap Sketch Challenge.


Supplies: All CTMH - Paper Pack - Jingle, Stamps - Doodle Alpha, He Said/She Said, Ink - Black, Cricut Cartridge CTMH Art Philosophy, Cricut Cartridge Pooh Font








No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...