Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thanks! You're Awesome



It feels good to be back to crafting. It's been a long month of recovery from surgery and not feeling well! Woohoo! I needed a card for my Aunt who so graciously hosted the Family ReUnion that was my idea. She's an excellent hostess and we had a wonderful time. The card sketch is MOJO Monday 202# and the card supplies are from the new CTMH Paper Pack WOTG (Workshop On The Go) - Roxie! It came with some GREAT Bling! Of course I also used the new CTMH Cricut Cart Art Philosophy. If you have a Cricut, you will find this cartridge a must have as it cut all the banners, both the scallop circle and the standard circle. It's SO versatile! I had 3 of these cards made in less than 35 minutes! Supplies: CTMH Paper Roxie, CTMH Ink Sunset, CTMH Stamps Frames, Tags & Borders, CTMH A little Thanks, CTMH Black Grosgrain, CTMH Bitty Sparkles, CB Folder Dots

1 comment:

PrinzessinN said...

I love your card ♥♥♥♥

I made also one for this sketch. You will find it here:
http://prinzessinn.blogspot.com/2011/08/mojo-monday-202.html

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...