Monday, August 15, 2011

Dear Mom



I love this layout! These beautiful roses are from my DS. I also just discovered that Sam's has new size print of 6x8 for same price as 5x7. I think that size looks nice when it's a single picture. The paper is retired CTMH Elegant Bouquet and the Sketch is for this August Sketch for Friends That Scrap Group. Of course I'm still playing with the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. Aren't those butterflies awesome?! It's also my sample for VSBN (Virtual Scrapbooking Nights) Mini Event on SCS (Splitcoast Stampers) next weekend, August 20 & 21. I'm hosting the 8pm Challenge on Saturday. Come and Play! Supplies: CTMH Paper Elegant Bouquet (retired), CS Cranberry, Black, CTMH Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy, CTMH Mini Sparkles, Misc Ribbon

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...