Friday, July 1, 2011

Holiday Weekend!





Happy "Almost" 4th of July! Woohoo! I just love Friday's and especially Friday's going into

L-O-N-G weekend! 3 day weekends are so fun. I hope to have lots to post in July as I plan to do a Scrapbook Challenge (15 days of challenge pages) and some fun cards for Summer sending.

This holiday card was inspired by the a sketch I found on SCS Verve Sketch June Week #2. It's also for Diana's Weekly Stamping Challenge to use buttons. All good fun! Supplies: CTMH Paper Fanfare, Creme Brulee CS, CTMH July Word Puzzle, CTMH Ink Cranberry, Black, CTMH Holiday Buttons, Assrtd Blues, Star Emboss Folder

3 comments:

Diana Soling said...

beautiful card! Thanks for playing along!!

Unknown said...

Love the coloring on the sentiment!

Samantha said...

Love the yellow thrown in to off set the normal red, white, and blue

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...