Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summertime and the Livin' is Easy



Well ... that's according to my dear sons who are all out of school and lovin' every minute of Summer! My house feels like chaos now that they're back but it's a good kind of crazy. You just forget how much teenage boys can eat and sleep, LOL! I did this layout for SCS VSBN (Virtual Scrapbooking Nights) which was this past weekend. The challenge was to use a "word cloud" which they gave the site for to create. It worked perfectly for these picts I had of the boys. This layout was a fun one because it was time to get out my NEW pack of CTMH Fanfare and play! The layout idea came from Studio J. Nope...it's a done traditional but sometimes when I'm looking for a sketch idea, Studio J is a GREAT place to get ideas! I'm sure I'll have lots more fun Summer Pages soon and this paper pack will be coming out again! FUN colors! Supplies: CTMH Fanfare, EK Success Punch, CM Star Punch, Cricut CM Cheerful Seasons

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! What a great idea to use Studio J for layout ideas! Thanks so much for registering for the CTMH challenge.
hugs
Deanne
http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/p/close-to-my-heart-challenge.html

Samantha said...

Love this page!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, I love it
Hugs
Dusti
www.scrappinwithcricut.com

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Hehe...I love the chaos of summer! This such a fun page! I love the colors!
TFS!
Amber

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...