Saturday, March 5, 2011

Friends Forever!


A good friend of mine sent me a Birthday Card and it was SO SWEET to hear from her. As I took it off the shelf today, I decided that I wanted to send her a card as well -- just because. She's the kind of friend that you can ALWAYS count on no matter when, where or what! I used this week's sketch at Card Positioning Sketches #207 and the color scheme from Pals Paper Arts Challenge 83. Off to find an envelope :) Supplies: CTMH CS Kraft, Chocolate, Spring Iris, CTMh Stamps Unity, CTMH Ink Chocolate, Spring Iris Desert Sand, CTMH Sparkles, Misc Lace

3 comments:

Jennipher said...

Beautiful! Those colors look awesome. Don't you just love that sketch from CPS??

Melanie C said...

Very pretty - great job with the color challenge. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the lace! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...