Saturday, March 5, 2011

Come On Spring!


I keep gazing out the window hoping to catch a glimpse of the beautiful Cardinals, Robins and Blue Jays that enjoy my yard and trees each Spring and Summer. I've seen them this last week a couple times so I know Spring is close! Today it's a downpour with lots of Flood Warnings but we had so much snow that had to melt, I guess it had to go somewhere. Glimpses of birds in my yard were all I needed to get out my bird stamps again as many of you know, they're some of my favorite! The Challenge at Cute Card Thursday 91 is to create a card for Spring and another Very Cute Sketch at "the sweetest thing" Sketch Sunday Challenge 106 was just a great way to get started! Here's my glimpse of Spring! Enjoy! Supplies: CTMH Emporium CB, CS Cocoa, CTMH Stamps A Tweet, CTMH Inks Sweet Leaf, Cocoa, Vineyard Berry, Twilight, CTMH Buttons Blue, CTMH Pearl Opaques

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

This card is gorgeous!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...