Falling For You


Mom and I were talking the other day and one thing she misses about Michigan is the Fall and the Fall colors. I wanted to make a card for her that would have these colors in it and use leaves. I made 2, one for her and one for my son. I decided to incorporate that into the H2H Challenge for this week. I used alpha stamps, for a boy and chocolate - ABC! I think it looks better IRL than the picture, but it's ready to mail to 2 favorite people! Supplies: CTMH Back Country Paper Pack, CTMH November Word Puzzle and Spook AlleyStamps, CTMH Ink Autumn Terracotta, Crystal Blue, Choclate, Barn Red, CTMH Shimmer Brads, CM Leaf Punch

Comments

Deneen said…
Very nice card, love the random stamped background. Thanks for playing along with H2H.
Shelly Schmidt said…
Very pretty- great fall colors too. TFS
Denise said…
Nice random stamping!! Mine always looks like ka-ka. :(
Cheryl Even said…
Love the vibrant colors. It makes me want to visit the pumpkin patch and jump in some leaves!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On