Saturday, October 9, 2010

At The Bay


I'm trying to get caught up on my Scrappin' layouts for the LOAD (LayOut A Day) Challenge on Cheryl's (Even More Scrapping) Blog. I started late but hope to get caught up here soon! I've picked up these picts several times to get them scrapped and then ended up scrapping others. So glad they're on the page. This layout is from pg 58 of the CTMH Spring 2010 Catty. I really liked it as soon as I saw it and had it marked to scraplift. The stamps were from a goody box I got...how fun!


Traverse City is one of our FAVORITE places to visit and we always enjoy the stories Don tells from growin' up playing in the Bay. Good times! Supplies: CTMH Majestic, CTMH New Horizons, CTMH Alpha, CTMH Tulip Mini Medley

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...