Sunday, March 6, 2016

Where is Spring?

Welcome to our SOTM Watercolor Showcase Blog Hop!   If you're hopping along with us, you just came from Marie's Blog.   I have to admit, before today, my watercolors were still in the package, gasp!




But today I got them out to play!   How fun.  I used the Watercolor Paints and painted the tags.  I really liked how it came out.  I also watercolored the bird and added Shinhan markers for more intense colors to the outline.   This card sketch is from the PageMaps Sketch for sb.com. 

This  is my favorite one

Here's the Second one I completed with alternate colors.  I thought it might be fun to have a vote in the comments so please select your favorite.   The next stop in our Watercolor Hop is Wendy's Blog.     If you get lost along the way,  here is the Complete List for the hop. 


CTMH Supplies:  Paper Fundamentals,  Stamps S1603 Sunshine Birdies, CC1042 Hello Life Pocket Scrapbooking, C1540 Hello Blooms, Watercolors, Shinhan Markers,, White Ribbon,


8 comments:

Wendy Coffman said...

I like them both, but I'm partial to number 1!

Vickie ODell said...

The tags are fun! I'm attracted to the colors of the first one.

Lauren said...

These are so cute- I am going to be different and say I like the second one best!

Unknown said...

Both cards are awesome but I think the tag in #1 really stands out!

Anonymous said...

How could I pick a favorite? I like the second one a little better because of the birds

Unknown said...

Hmmm - it's tough, but I think I prefer the second one best. I just like that color combo more!!

Helen Gullett said...

Adorable cards! Love those birdies for sure :)

Cat Nowak said...

Both cards are great but I think I like #1 better.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...