Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Has Arrived ...

and it's time for our SOTM Blog Hop!   This month we're featuring Candlelight Garden.  Such a pretty set for some fun cards!   If you're hopping along with us, you just came from Jean's Blog.




I hope that December brings my MOJO back because it's been missing!  That's what's great about CTMH, always something new each month with the SOTM that recharges the fun and this stamp set is delightful.   Here's my card




I hope you have fun hopping along to see all the of the rest of the great ideas with this set!  Your next stop on the Hop is Lori Brown's Blog.   If you get lost,  be sure to check out Melinda's Blog for the entire list of hoppers.






3 comments:

Lauren said...

Great card mixed with the White Pines paper!

Unknown said...

So soft and elegant!

Cat Nowak said...

Beautiful! What a perfect combination with the White Pines.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...