Sunday, November 1, 2015

Celebrating A New Year



Woohoo!  It's time to rock around the clock with a New Year Celebration during our SOTM Blog Hop.  If you're joining us on our HOP, you just came from Jacquelin's Blog -- very fun!   I think these adorable new year celebration stamps will be great for anyone's collection.  I had a great time playing with these and I see some FUN New Year's Pages in my future using these. 

The Sketch I used is MOJO Monday #420. 

There's lots more to see with our November SOTM Hop and your next stop is Jean's Blog

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Fundamentals, Stamps S1511 Cheers, 2016!, Ink Flaxen, Gold Shimmer Trim, Flaxen Cord


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is so cute!!

Unknown said...

Very nice card, I like the color combination and use of a tag on the card.

Melinda Everitt said...

Great card!

Lauren said...

Great cards- love the tag idea!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the tag idea!

Michelle Stewart said...

What a great idea, love this.

PaigeDolecki said...

Very cute and eclectic card!

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful. I love the pairing with the glasses!!

Unknown said...

Great card! Love the Cheers stamped across the back with the glasses in front!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...