Friday, March 27, 2015

Come on Spring!

Hello Stamping / Scrapping Friends,  TGIF!   Welcome to another Fun week of playing with CTMH colors at Color My Heart Color Dare #135.   This week we're playing with Chocolate and Champagne.    I hope you get time this week to come and play along ....


This is a sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #102.  I love all the layers it had.

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Fundamentals Basic, CS Chocolate, Kraft, Glitter Gold, Stamps C1533 Fabulous You, Ink Chocolate, Champagne, Bronze Shimmer Trim, Gold Dot Washi Tape, Diagonal EB Fold, Gold Sequins

4 comments:

Gretchen Stumme said...

Breathtaking, Lela. I love all the textures and shades. So elegant!

Gretchen Stumme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zella said...

OOOO - love the browns! Such a pretty card! Love the new look of the blog too...very nice. Miss you bunches and hope all is well.

Catherine Nowak said...

Beautiful! Love the textures and layout.

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.