Monday, October 13, 2014

A Thankful Heart

This weekend we were able to enjoy some lovely Fall Foliage with a fun Fall Festival held here in our community.   Each year at this time they sponsor different spots in the country to get out and see.  It was 65 and sunny and the day was wonderful.    I even had time to use some scraps on my desk to finish up a few cards that went along with how I was feeling!   Using scraps, stamping and enjoying Fall colors ... wow!   What a fun combination.

CTMH Supplies: Paper Dreamin',  Stamps B1463 Thankful Heart, Ink Chocolate, Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy, Shimmer Trim Bronze, Shinhan Markers

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Love this card. Your oval bracket is perfect for that sentiment. :)

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.