Sunday, July 14, 2013

Holiday Happiness!

Christmas in July! The countdown is on I guess, LOL! I'm not sure I was in the mood for the holiday yet as I've really been enjoying Summer but it's good to start getting ideas for cards. This card was for last week's Christmas Challenge at ABC Challenges.  The sketch is this week's Sketch Frenzy Friday and I used the fun accent from the CTMH Artiste Cartridge for the Rose Blossom challenge this week.  
Supplies:  CTMH Cranberry CS, Gold Glitter CS,  Pear and Partridge Paper Pack, Stamps CTMH Christmas, CTMH Ink Olive, CTMH Button Assortment Green, CTMH Opaques Pearl

4 comments:

Kristine Porter said...

Another card from the talented Lela!! It's never to early to get started on the Christmas cards, is it!? :) I love how you used the fancy cut as a frame for your sentiment. Thanks again for taking the RBG Challenge!

Marg Van Patten said...

You've returned with another awesome entry at the RBG Challenge! Thanks for joining us at the Rose Garden.

Deb said...

Great inspiration for Christmas! Love the glimmer paper! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Kim Hill said...

Thanks for a little Christmas in July in the Rose Blossom Garden! Inspiring once again!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...