Thursday, March 7, 2013

Note to Self

One of my FTS Friends has in her signature, "Too Blessed to be Stressed".   Sometimes that's a hard thing to think but really,  it's good.   After all,  I'm sitting here crafting and what could be better.    I'm especially excited as I'm taking a few days off for "Spring Break".  LOL!   Oh yeah,  see what I mean?  

This week's challenge for our Color My Heart #33 Color Dare is to use 2 (or more) CTMH paper packs.   Well since I have a few of those here, it wasn't too hard.   I chose Elemental and Sonoma.   Love those colors!  I hope you'll come and play. 

This sketch is last week's Mojo Monday #282 and I added piercing in the corner and brads for the challenge #44 this week at Twisted Tuesdays

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Elemental, Sonoma,  CTMH Stamps CC1020 It's Your Day,  CTMH Ink Cocoa, Olive and Gypsy,  SU butterfly die, CTMH Brads and Sparkles

4 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely card, Lela! The colors look great together--thanks for the inspiration!
:) Marie

Kigz said...

I think that is a lovely signature, too, Lela! You are great at adding dry embossing to your cards. I love your paper pair--so cool to see different packs come together! Have a wonderful break! :)

Becca Whitham said...

I never would have thought to use Sonoma with a bold, graphic stamp set. So well done. You have my brain spinning.

kraftykorte said...

I really like this card. I like what you did with the two paper packets. My sister would love to receive this card because of the purple accents. Great going!

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.