Friday, October 12, 2012

Meet Beans

I had a GREAT time on a visit to my DS who is off at College.  After they moved there,  they decided to get a pet hamster.   They named her "Beans".  She's a cute little Teddy Bear Hamster.   I used the  Friends that Scrap FTSSC #3 (page 1) to be inspired for this layout.   I used CTMH Olivia for some fun Fall colors for this layout.

Supplies:  Paper CTMH Olivia, CTMH Stamps "F",  CTMH Ink Pear, CTMH Button Assortments - Green,  CTMH Cricut Cart Art Philosophy

No comments:

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.