Saturday, February 4, 2012

2012 - SYAO



How fun ... 2012 and I've already got 32 Scrap Pages done and in my Albums! I love it when the MOJO is working. This page is for a new challenge group I joined at Paper Secrets. What a Fun place to find motivation to scrap and stamp! The have a weekly challenge "Scrap Your A$$ Off" and here is my this is my first page for the first challenge.


It didn't come out exactly like it looked in my mind, LOL ... a little too busy. Guess I should have used cardstock for the background but as we say sometimes, "A Page Done is a Page Done!"

Supplies: CTMH Fanfare, CTMH Stamps Doodle Alpha, "Solo F", CTMH Ink Indian River Blue, Tulip, Black, CTMH Button Assortment Red, CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cart

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...