Happy (Almost) New Year!


Oh Fun Memories....this was last year's CTMH Holiday Paper - Jingle! It's still one of my FAVORITE papers and I love using it although I cringe a little as I'm slowly using it up...LOL! (Roll Eyes Here!) BUT I KNOW you KNOW what I mean. There's just something about using your favorite paper and wondering if you'll ever find more? I do like this years, Mistletoe but it's more traditional colors and although it's pretty, it's just not this bright and colorful Jingle. A few of my friends are getting this CUTE Happy New Year Card from me. I think the sketch is from Cute Card Thursday and I apologize I didn't write down the date. Since it snowed here today with more coming tomorrow, it seemed only fitting to use my CTMH Snow Friends stamps. I'm sending a Shout Out with this card to my stampin' friends over at Heart2Heart Challenges Blog as they have a fun challenge going until Jan 3 to upload your favorite Holiday Cards! Supplies: CTMH Jingle, CTMH Snow Friends Stamps, CTMH Sparkles, Stickles, CTMH Tulip Big Brads, CB Snowflakes Folder

Comments

Joanne Gilch said…
cute snowman..the brads look like little candies...yummmmm!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Time for Yuletide Joy

In Love with Today

Just Be!