Happy Easter!


I scrapped this photo for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge this week. What a fun pict to scrap and it worked perfectly for the challenge. The challenge was:

This is a 1/2/3 challenge. Here are the requirements:

*Use 1 stamped image (not 1 set, but 1 image)
*Use 2 different patterned papers
*Use 3 embellishments - these can be 3 of the same thing or 3 different things

I used CTMH Tinkerin'. I bought that paper thinking I would use it for some of my older picts I need to get scrapped and yet I've used it all on current pages, LOL! I used my favorite Doodle Alpha Stamps and the fun Badge Buttons and Stickease that matches the Tinkerin' Papers.


Comments

Twyla Norris said…
Very good...hmm...making me hungry.
Mary said…
Love the bunny ears best! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!
Lori Miller said…
Very cute page! I love the Tinkerin' papers -- so bright and cheerful!
Joanne Gilch said…
so cute. You are a fab scrapper.
Yummy layout! ha-ha! I really like the design as well. Thanks for playing week 2 with us.
Cheryl said…
Fun photo and LO
Katy said…
Love this paper packet and cute layout! Thanks for playing along!
Angela said…
Oh my. Now I need a chocolate bunny. Cute picture!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Very nice layout- I am thinking I should try to scrap a page and start a book........ TFS
Helen Onulak said…
Fun memory to capture! Nice job!

Popular posts from this blog

Time for Yuletide Joy

In Love with Today

Just Be!