Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sometimes



Sometimes our kitty (a.k.a "BK") and our dog, Meme get along and play well together while they're outside. Other times...they live up to the saying "Fight like cats and dogs"...LOL! While out taking pictures I captured some candid moments of them playing around. We love to watch out the window at their antics. The layout is from my friend Sally's blog - Imagine & Inspire. I usually use her SCS sketches but found this "extra" one on her blog and decided it was perfect for these picts. Scrapbook Supplies: Paper - CM Shades of Green, SU! Old Olive, Basic Black. Stamps: SU! Baroque Motifs. Ink: Versamark, Silver Emboss Powder. Letters: Colorbok Sticky Alpha Stax

1 comment:

Sally said...

Lela, this page ROCKS!!!
Welcome to Blogger...another addiction for the scrappers! :)

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...