Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fish Story!


This page is for the challenge #9 at Scrapping Out Loud. I love multi-picture pages as you can see by my past posts so this wasn't too challenging for me. What was FUN was that this page completes my youngest son's 2005 Scrapbook! Woohoo!!


The photos on this page bring smiles to me as I know FISHING is one of JT's favorite past times, especially with Papa and cousins. I was so happy they took pictures.
Supplies: Paper - BG Blitzen, SU! Old Olive, Soft Sky. Ribbon - SU! Cranberry Crisp Stitched. Rub-On's - Karen Foster

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!
Love the 3 pics and then the one round one and the journaling. Awesome job!

Jess said...

such a cute pg.! love it and great job on the challenge!

Denise said...

Awesome Layout...thanks for playing along!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...